Mmmm… Tasty, tasty news and links. Biggest note are the major content deals – Hulu bundling showtime and the Yahoo-NFL tie-up.
- Roku’s CEO gives Fast Company an interview on how they’ll survive Apple and Amazon competition.
- Amazon’s Fire TV OS update to be based on Android Lollipop
- Verizon fails to live up to fiber deployment commitments
- Hulu to add Showtime option at discount
- Yahoo and NFL make streaming football game deal
- Preaching to the Choir: 2015 Will Be Remembered As the Year Cable TV Lost It’s Stranglehold on Content
- HBO ranking high on iOS revenue. Other reports have 1 million strong subscribers paying money. Streaming video must be popular or something.